The Legacy Fund of the Canadian Association on Gerontology is pleased to provide funding to assist CAG student members to attend CAG2016: Innovation in Research on Aging, October 20 – 22, 2016 in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Student travel grants are expected to cover:
- Student full conference registration ($150)
- Portion of travel costs, depending on distance from the conference location
- Current student member of the CAG; and
- Presenting author on an abstract accepted for presentation at CAG2016 (see Important Information below)
- The deadline for applications is May 2, 2016. Late applications will not be considered.
- Although abstract acceptance decisions are not expected until the summer of 2016, applicants must apply for travel grants by the deadline above. If your abstract is not accepted for the conference, you will be deemed ineligible for an award.
- All travel grant applications must be submitted through the online application form. Applications will not be accepted in any other format.
- You must also submit your abstract through the online submission system. To submit your abstract, please follow the instructions in the Call for Abstracts.
- Funding for travel grants will be limited and travel assistance is not guaranteed. Please note that if there are more eligible applicants than available funds, individual grants will be distributed among all eligible candidates.